PLASTIC SPUR GEARS with BRASS BUSH BEARING
Gear transmission refers to the device that transmits motion and power from the gear pair. It is the most widely used mechanical transmission method in modern equipment. Its transmission is more accurate, high efficiency, compact structure, reliable operation and long service life.
Our gears can be heat treated, hardened, oil immersed according to customer needs.
The gear is widely used in industry, vehicle, power tools, motor, bicycle, electrombile.
1. High Transmission Efficiency Can Reach 99.7%
2. High Loading Capacity: With the same external dimension, the loading capacity is 15%~20% averagely higher than that of straight-tooth coupling
3. Large Angular Compensation: The maximum allowable angular misalignment is 1.5°, 50% higher than that of straight-tooth coupling
4. More Scientific Gear Tooth Design: It avoids local stress concentration caused by straight tooth edge extrusion, and tooth surface friction is eased at the same time.
5. Gear tooth of external gear sleeve is horn-shaped, which makes it easy to install and dismantle.
6. Long Service Life: The internal and external gear teeth are made of high strength alloy steel. After quenched-tempered heat treatment, gear teeth rigidity and wear resistance are improved.