PLASTIC SPUR GEAR
POM acetal resin plastic injection spur Gear
POM plastic spur gear
1. Material: POM, and other material available: PP, PE, UPE, NYLON12, PA66, PVDF, PTFE etc.
2. Good hardness and wear-resistance.
3. Standards: ISO, AGMA, JIS, DIN AITM, AISI, BS, NF etc.
4. Process: Injection molds designing and manufacture ae per rawings from customers, gears injection production.
5.Standards: ISO, AGMA, ASME, SAE ASA, JIS, DIN and non-standard
Module: 0.2~10. Outer diameter: 100~1000mm.
Mould Cavity: Single or multi-cavities
Mould material: Steel1045, P20, S136, Cr12, DC53, H13 etc.
1) Gears OEM service as per clients’ drawings or samples, with in-house tooling design & fabricating or manufacturing.
2) Professional gears engineering capability: gears design, optimization and performance analysis
3) Gears manufacturing capability range: DIN 3960 class 8 to 4, ISO, AGMA 2000 class 10-15, JIS 1702-1703 class.
5) Gears packing: packaging method according to customer’s requirement
6) In-time delivery capability
Primary Competitive Advantages
1. Professional gears manufacturer
2.Experienced in Cooperate with big Companies
3. Professional gears Engineering Capability
4.Stable gears Quality
5.Reasonable gears Prices
6.Small gears Orders Accepted
7.Continuous gears quality improvements
8. High gears quality Performance
9.Short gears lead time and shipment
10.Professional gears service
|CNC Turning||φ0.5 – φ300 * 750 mm||+/-0.005 mm|
|CNC Milling||510 * 1020 * 500 mm(max)||+/-0.01 mm|
|CNC Stamping||1000 * 1000 mm(max)||+/-0.05 mm|
|Drawing Format||Auto CAD, Solid works, Pro/E, PDF.|
|Test Equipment||D measurement instrument, Projector, CMM, Altimeter, Micrometer, Thread Gages, Calipers, Pin Gauge etc.|
Capabilities of Gears and Splines
|Item||Internal Gears and Internal Splines||External Gears and External Splines|
|Max O.D.||2500 mm|
|Max Face Width(mm)||500||1480|
|AGMA/ DIN Level||DIN Class 8||DIN Class 4||DIN Class 8||DIN Class 4|
|Tooth Finish||Ra 3.2||Ra 0.6||Ra 3.2||Ra 0.6|
|Max Helix Angle||±22.5°||±45°|
With professional gears inspection team and strict testing process, we are sure to provide you with high quality gears.
QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS:
1) Inspecting the raw material –IQC)
2) Checking the details before the production line operated
3) Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production—In process quality control (IPQC)
4) Checking the gears after production finished—- (FQC)
5) Checking the gears after they are finished—–Outgoing quality control (OQC)
1. The workers are trained to inspect the gears and notice any defect in production in time.
2. QC will check 1pcs every 100pcs in CNC machining, and gears will meet all dimension tolerances.
3. Gears will be inspected at every step, and gears will be inspected before shipment, and all inspection records will be kept in our factory for three years.
4. Our sales will send you pictures at every gears production steps, and you will know the detailed production status, and you can notice any possibility of mistake, for our sales, QC and workers are keeping close watch on all production.
5. You will feel us working very carefully to assure the quality and easy to work with,
6. we cherish every inquiry, every opportunity to make gears and parts and cherish every customer.
1. Prompt reply to your enquiry and quick quotations within 24 hrs.
2. Check your gears drawings very carefully and feedbacks with professional engineering questions on your designs.
3. All gears dimensions and tolerances will meet your drawings and remove all risks after your POS.
4. Punctual lead time and send you samples with inspction report for confirmation before bulk production.
5. Responsible for all defects or loss from the gears we produced.
1. How about gears MOQ?
Generally the gears MOQ is 500 pcs. And any quantity is OK and we will quote best prices.
2. How about gears samples?
We offer gears samples we have free of charges, and the shipping cst is customers’ account.
3. How is the lead time for samples?
1-2 days for existing gears samples we have, and gears samples made from customers drawings, 7days to 12days,
4. How is the lead time bulk production?
Generally it takes 10-15 days for MOQ.
5. How is the shipping cost?
Shipment by DHL, UPS, FEDEX, or TNT if the customer choose express shipping. And also could be shipped by sea, and the customers pay for the shipping cost.
6. What format of the gears drawings you use?
CAD, STEP, PDF, JPG, AI, CDR or PDF.
7. What you can do if we received your bad gears ?
There is extremely low possibility for the customer to receive bad gears or parts, for we strictly control the quality, all parts we shipped would have gone through careful inspection. In case a few bad parts go to the customer, we will make replacement ASAP.