4. Ambient temperature is certainly above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it may diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling enthusiast, or moving the application to a more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input velocity too high – Lowering the input acceleration may help reduce the quantity of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the gear is caused by contact with other gears. Reducing the load will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If an increased load is required, using a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts connecting the electric motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be changed due to deterioration. Another possibility would be that a foreign object may need to be removed from gearbox construction within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Check with your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear teeth are worn – Have to replace worn gears. Check with your dealer for warranty information.