ZD Leader has a wide range of micro motor production lines in the industry, including DC Motor, AC Motor, Brushless Motor, Planetary Gear Motor, Drum Motor, Planetary Gearbox, RV Reducer and Harmonic Gearbox etc. Through technical innovation and customization, we help you create outstanding application systems and provide flexible solutions for various industrial automation situations.
• Model Selection
Our professional sales representive and technical team will choose the right model and transmission solutions for your usage depend on your specific parameters.
• Drawing Request
If you need more product parameters, catalogues, CAD or 3D drawings, please contact us.
• On Your Need
We can modify standard products or customize them to meet your specific needs.
1) Dimensions of motors: 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 104mm can be choosed
2) Reduction ration:
A. 60mm, 70mm, 90mm Strengthen Type, 104mm: 3~200K
B. 80mm: 3~200k & 250~ 2000k(Mid Gearbox)
C. 90mm Normal Type: 3~ 750k
SPECIFICATION FOR AC MOTORS:
|MOTOR FRAME SIZE||60 mm / 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 104mm|
|MOTOR TYPE||INDUCTION MOTOR / REVERSIBLE MOTOR / TORQUE MOTOR / SPEED CONTROL MOTOR|
|OUTPUT POWER||3 W / 6W / 10W / 15W / 25W / 40W / 60W / 90W / 120 W / 140W / 180W / 200W (can be customized)|
|OUTPUT SHAFT||8mm / 10mm / 12mm / 15mm ; round shaft, D-cut shaft, key-way shaft (can be customized)|
|Voltage type||Single phase 100-120V 50/60Hz 4P||Single phase 200-240V 50/60Hz 4P|
|Three phase 200-240V 50/60Hz||Three phase 380-415V 50/60Hz 4P|
|Three phase 440-480V 60Hz 4P||Three phase 200-240/380-415/440-480V 50/60/60Hz 4P|
|Accessories||Terminal box type / with Fan / thermal protector / electromagnetic brake|
|Above 60 W, all assembled with fan|
|GEARBOX FRAME SIZE||60 mm / 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 104mm|
|GEAR RATIO||MINIMUM 3:1—————MAXIMUM 750:1|
|GEARBOX TYPE||PARALLEL SHAFT GEARBOX AND STRENGTH TYPE|
|Right angle hollow worm shaft||Right angle spiral bevel hollow shaft||L type hollow shaft|
|Right angle CHINAMFG worm shaft||Right angle spiral bevel CHINAMFG shaft||L type CHINAMFG shaft|
|K2 series air tightness improved type|
|Certification||CCC CE UL RoHS|
Other Related Products
Click here to find what you are looking for:
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Can spur gears be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations?
Yes, spur gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are one of the most common types of gears used in various applications. They have straight teeth that are parallel to the gear axis and are designed to transmit power and torque between parallel shafts. The versatility of spur gears allows them to be used in different orientations, including horizontal and vertical configurations.
In horizontal applications, where the gear shafts are positioned parallel to the ground, spur gears are widely utilized. Horizontal orientations are commonly found in machinery such as conveyor systems, automobiles, industrial equipment, and many other applications. Spur gears in horizontal configurations can efficiently transmit power and torque between shafts, providing reliable operation and smooth gear engagement.
Spur gears can also be used in vertical orientations, where the gear shafts are positioned perpendicular to the ground. Vertical gear arrangements are often encountered in applications such as wind turbines, elevators, vertical conveyor systems, and various industrial machinery. In these cases, the weight of the gears and any additional loads acting on them must be considered to ensure proper load distribution and support. Adequate lubrication and proper gear design, including tooth profile and material selection, are important factors to ensure reliable and efficient operation in vertical orientations.
When using spur gears in vertical orientations, some additional considerations may be necessary due to the effects of gravity and potential oil leakage. In vertical applications, gravity can affect the distribution of lubricant, potentially leading to inadequate lubrication of gear teeth. Proper lubrication techniques and lubricant selection should be employed to ensure sufficient film thickness and minimize wear. Additionally, seals or other measures may be required to prevent oil leakage, especially in applications where high-speed rotation or high loads are involved.
It’s important to note that while spur gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations, the specific design and configuration of the gear system should be evaluated to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Factors such as load distribution, gear alignment, lubrication, and material selection should be carefully considered based on the intended orientation and operating conditions of the gear system.
Consulting with gear manufacturers, engineers, or industry experts can provide further guidance on the suitability and design considerations when using spur gears in horizontal or vertical orientations.
What is the purpose of using spur gears in machinery?
In machinery, spur gears serve several important purposes due to their unique characteristics and capabilities. Here’s a detailed explanation of the purpose of using spur gears in machinery:
- Power Transmission: Spur gears are primarily used for power transmission in machinery. They transfer rotational motion and torque from one shaft to another, allowing machinery to perform various tasks. By meshing the teeth of two or more spur gears together, power can be transmitted efficiently and reliably throughout the machinery.
- Speed Reduction or Increase: Spur gears enable speed reduction or increase in machinery. By combining gears with different numbers of teeth, the rotational speed can be adjusted to match the desired output speed. For example, using a larger gear driving a smaller gear can increase the speed output while reducing the torque, while the opposite arrangement can decrease the speed while increasing the torque.
- Torque Amplification: Spur gears can amplify torque in machinery. By using gears with different numbers of teeth, the torque can be adjusted to match the required output. For example, using a smaller gear driving a larger gear can increase the torque output while reducing the speed, while the opposite arrangement can decrease the torque while increasing the speed.
- Directional Control: Spur gears provide directional control in machinery. By meshing gears with opposite orientations, the rotational direction of the driven shaft can be reversed or changed. This directional control is crucial for machinery that requires bi-directional motion or needs to change the direction of operation.
- Mechanical Advantage: Spur gears offer a mechanical advantage in machinery. By utilizing gear ratios, spur gears can multiply or divide the force exerted on the input shaft. This mechanical advantage allows machinery to generate higher forces or achieve precise movements with reduced effort.
- Precision Positioning: Spur gears facilitate precise positioning in machinery. The accurate tooth engagement of spur gears ensures precise control over rotational motion, making them suitable for applications that require precise positioning or synchronization of components. Machinery such as CNC machines, robotics, and automation systems often rely on spur gears for accurate movement and positioning.
- Compact Design: Spur gears have a compact design, making them suitable for machinery with space constraints. They can be arranged in-line, parallel, or at right angles, allowing for efficient power transmission in tight spaces. Their compactness enables machinery to be designed with smaller footprints and optimized layouts.
- Reliability and Durability: Spur gears are known for their reliability and durability in machinery. The direct tooth engagement and uniform load distribution result in efficient power transmission with reduced wear and stress concentration. When properly lubricated and maintained, spur gears can withstand heavy loads and operate reliably over extended periods.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Spur gears are often cost-effective in machinery applications. Their simple design and ease of manufacturing contribute to lower production costs. Additionally, their high efficiency helps reduce energy consumption, resulting in potential long-term cost savings. The availability of spur gears in various sizes and materials further enhances their cost-effectiveness.
By utilizing spur gears in machinery, engineers and designers can achieve efficient power transmission, speed and torque control, directional versatility, mechanical advantage, precise positioning, compact design, reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness. These advantages make spur gears a popular choice in a wide range of machinery applications across industries.
How do spur gears differ from other types of gears?
Spur gears, as a specific type of gear, possess distinct characteristics and features that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how spur gears differ from other types of gears:
- Tooth Geometry: One of the primary differences lies in the tooth geometry. Spur gears have straight teeth that are cut parallel to the gear axis. This differs from other gear types, such as helical gears or bevel gears, which have angled or curved teeth.
- Gear Meshing: Spur gears mesh by direct contact between their teeth, creating a line or point contact. This meshing arrangement is different from other gear types, such as worm gears or planetary gears, where the teeth mesh in a different manner, such as through sliding contact or multiple points of contact.
- Direction of Force: Spur gears transmit rotational motion and torque in a specific direction. The force is transmitted along the axis of the gears, making them suitable for parallel shaft arrangements. In contrast, other types of gears, such as bevel gears or hypoid gears, can transmit motion between non-parallel or intersecting shafts.
- Noise and Vibration: Spur gears tend to produce more noise and vibration compared to certain other gear types. The direct contact between the teeth and the sudden engagement/disengagement of the teeth can generate impact forces, leading to noise and vibration. In contrast, gear types like helical gears or double-enveloping worm gears provide smoother meshing and reduced noise levels.
- Efficiency and Load Distribution: Spur gears generally offer high efficiency in power transmission due to their direct tooth engagement. However, they may experience higher stress concentrations and load concentrations compared to other gear types. Gear designs like helical gears or planetary gears can distribute the load more evenly across the teeth, reducing stress concentrations.
- Applications: Spur gears find widespread applications in various industries and equipment. Their simplicity, ease of manufacture, and cost-effectiveness make them suitable for a wide range of systems. Other gear types have specific applications where their unique characteristics, such as high torque transmission, precise motion control, or compact size, are advantageous.
In summary, spur gears differ from other types of gears in terms of tooth geometry, gear meshing, direction of force transmission, noise and vibration characteristics, load distribution, and specific applications. Understanding these differences is crucial when selecting the appropriate gear type for a particular mechanical system, considering factors such as load requirements, motion control, efficiency, and design constraints.
editor by CX 2023-11-07