|Product name||Micro Gear Manufacturer Hobbing Machine Small Module Gear|
|Color and size||OEM|
|Place of Origin||ZheJiang|
HangZhou Dakunlun Hardware & Plastic Products Co.,Ltd. is a company engaged in Custom Products covering Custom CNC,Plastic Injection,Powder Metallurgy Parts ect. Hot Selling products include Gears,CNC Milling Parts Model Train Wheelsets Shaft,Bushing,Spacer and Brass Turning Parts ect.
Dakunlun was established in May 2006, cooperated with many enterprises at home and abroad (such as Fenda ,LG, Philips Dji and Nissan) to establish a long term friendly business relationship.Our inception is to absorb a variety of talents, improve product quality and staff quality Strict quality guarantee system and perfect management system, high-quality products after-
sales service is our foothold. Our company of “quality first, reputation first” principle, provide customers with quality and quantity of various types of products. Always uphold the “quality, integrity and pragmatic, motivated, service-oriented” business philosophy, and apply to the company’s management and operating. In face of fierce competition, our company’s system is constantly being improved, relying on science and technology, continuously improve the technology content of products sold, for society, customers and companies to create a higher market value. Dakunlun has been in good faith to create enterprises and has won a good reputation, also won the respect of our domestic counterparts.
Recent years our company has reached annual sales of as much as ¥30,000,000, Dakunlun will expand the scale of operation and steady development of corporate economic, sincerely seek partners, good faith cooperation and common developmen
Work Shop Facility
Packaging & Shipping
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are a factory has 20 years.
2. How can i get a quotation?
Please send us information for quote: drawing,material,quantity or other requirement.We can accpet PDF,DWG,STEP file formate.If you don’t have the drawing,please send the sample to us,we can quote base on your sample too.
3. What’s your MOQ?
Depends on your specific items.
4. Do you provide samples?Is it free or extra.
Yes,but it’s not free.
5. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly,it depends on the order quantity.Normally,15 days to 20 days after your deposit if no tooling needed.
6. What if the part is not good?
We can guarantee good quantity.But if happened,please contact us immediately,take some pictures,we will check on the problem,and solve it asap.
7. How to deliver the good?
We deliver the products by courier company.
8. Can we get some samples before mass production?
9. Will my drawings be safe after sending them to you?
Yes,we will keep them well and won’t release them to the third party without your permission.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
What are the potential challenges in designing and manufacturing spur gears?
Designing and manufacturing spur gears involve several challenges that need to be addressed to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation of the potential challenges in designing and manufacturing spur gears:
- Gear Tooth Design: Designing the gear tooth profile is a critical aspect of gear design. Achieving the desired tooth shape, pressure angle, and tooth thickness distribution while considering factors such as load capacity, durability, and noise generation can be challenging. Iterative design processes, computer-aided design (CAD) software, and gear design expertise are often employed to overcome these challenges.
- Material Selection: Choosing the appropriate material for gear manufacturing is crucial. Gears need to withstand high loads, transmit power efficiently, and exhibit excellent wear resistance. Selecting materials with suitable hardness, strength, and fatigue resistance can be challenging, especially when considering factors such as cost, availability, and compatibility with other components in the gear system.
- Manufacturing Processes: The manufacturing processes for producing spur gears, such as hobbing, shaping, or broaching, can present challenges. Achieving precise gear tooth profiles, accurate dimensions, and proper surface finish requires advanced machining techniques, specialized equipment, and skilled operators. Maintaining tight tolerances and ensuring consistent quality during mass production can also be demanding.
- Tooth Surface Finish: The surface finish of gear teeth plays a crucial role in gear performance. Achieving a smooth and precise tooth surface finish is challenging due to factors such as tool wear, heat generation during manufacturing, and the complexity of the gear tooth profile. Surface finishing processes, such as grinding or honing, may be required to achieve the desired surface quality.
- Noise and Vibration: Gears can generate noise and vibration during operation, which can affect the overall performance and user experience. Designing gears to minimize noise and vibration requires careful consideration of factors such as tooth profile optimization, load distribution, gear meshing characteristics, and proper lubrication. Conducting noise and vibration analysis and implementing appropriate design modifications may be necessary to address these challenges.
- Backlash Control: Controlling backlash, the slight gap between mating gear teeth, can be challenging. Backlash affects gear accuracy, smoothness of operation, and the ability to transmit torque efficiently. Balancing the need for adequate backlash to accommodate thermal expansion and minimize gear engagement issues while ensuring precise control of backlash can be a complex task in gear design and manufacturing.
- Heat Treatment: Heat treatment processes, such as carburizing or quenching, are often employed to enhance the hardness and strength of gear teeth. Proper heat treatment is crucial to achieve the desired material properties and gear performance. However, challenges such as distortion, residual stresses, and material property variations can arise during heat treatment, requiring careful process control, post-heat treatment machining, or additional treatments to mitigate these challenges.
- Quality Control: Ensuring consistent quality and reliability of spur gears is a challenge in manufacturing. Implementing effective quality control measures, such as dimensional inspections, hardness testing, and gear tooth profile analysis, is essential. Statistical process control (SPC) techniques and quality assurance systems help monitor manufacturing processes, identify potential issues, and maintain consistent gear quality.
- Cost and Time Constraints: Designing and manufacturing spur gears that meet performance requirements within cost and time constraints can be challenging. Balancing factors such as material costs, tooling expenses, production lead times, and market competitiveness requires careful consideration and optimization. Efficient production planning, cost analysis, and value engineering techniques are often employed to address these challenges.
By recognizing these challenges and employing appropriate design methodologies, manufacturing techniques, and quality control measures, it is possible to overcome the potential challenges associated with designing and manufacturing spur gears.
It’s important to note that the specific challenges may vary depending on the gear application, size, complexity, and operating conditions. Collaboration with gear design experts, manufacturing engineers, and industry specialists can provide valuable insights and guidance in addressing the challenges specific to your spur gear design and manufacturing processes.
How do you maintain and service a spur gear system?
Maintaining and servicing a spur gear system is crucial to ensure its optimal performance, longevity, and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to maintain and service a spur gear system:
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular inspections of the spur gear system to identify any signs of wear, damage, misalignment, or abnormal operating conditions. Inspect the gear teeth, shafts, bearings, and housing for any visible issues. Pay attention to unusual noises, vibrations, or changes in gear performance. Early detection of problems allows for timely intervention and prevents further damage.
- Cleaning: Keep the spur gear system clean by removing any dirt, debris, or contaminants that may accumulate on the gear surfaces or within the gear housing. Use appropriate cleaning methods such as brushing, wiping, or blowing with compressed air. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the gear components or compromise lubrication.
- Lubrication: Ensure proper lubrication of the spur gear system as per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Regularly check the lubricant levels and condition. Monitor viscosity, contamination levels, and oxidation of the lubricant. Replenish or replace the lubricant as necessary to maintain optimal gear lubrication and protection against wear.
- Alignment Check: Periodically check the shaft alignment of the gear system to ensure proper alignment. Misaligned shafts can result in increased wear, noise, and reduced gear efficiency. Use alignment tools such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems to verify and adjust the shaft alignment if needed.
- Torque and Fastener Check: Check the torque of fasteners, including bolts, set screws, and retaining rings, to ensure they are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can lead to gear misalignment and compromised performance. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended torque values for the specific gear system components.
- Replacement of Worn Components: Over time, gear components such as gear teeth, bearings, or shafts may wear out or become damaged. Replace any worn or damaged components promptly to prevent further issues and maintain the gear system’s functionality. Use genuine replacement parts recommended by the gear manufacturer.
- Monitoring Operating Conditions: Monitor the operating conditions of the gear system, including temperature, load, and speed. Ensure that the gear system operates within the specified limits and does not exceed the design parameters. Excessive heat, overloading, or high-speed operation can accelerate wear and reduce gear life.
- Training and Expert Support: Ensure that personnel responsible for maintaining and servicing the spur gear system receive proper training and have access to expert support. Familiarize yourself with the gear system’s documentation, including maintenance manuals, technical specifications, and troubleshooting guides. Consult with gear manufacturers or specialists for guidance on specific maintenance procedures or complex issues.
Developing a regular maintenance schedule and keeping accurate records of maintenance activities can help ensure consistent and effective servicing of the spur gear system. Adhering to recommended maintenance practices and addressing any identified issues promptly will help optimize the performance, reliability, and service life of the gear system.
It’s important to note that maintenance and servicing procedures may vary depending on the specific gear system, application, and manufacturer’s recommendations. Therefore, always refer to the gear system’s documentation and consult with the manufacturer for detailed maintenance instructions.
How do spur gears differ from other types of gears?
Spur gears, as a specific type of gear, possess distinct characteristics and features that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how spur gears differ from other types of gears:
- Tooth Geometry: One of the primary differences lies in the tooth geometry. Spur gears have straight teeth that are cut parallel to the gear axis. This differs from other gear types, such as helical gears or bevel gears, which have angled or curved teeth.
- Gear Meshing: Spur gears mesh by direct contact between their teeth, creating a line or point contact. This meshing arrangement is different from other gear types, such as worm gears or planetary gears, where the teeth mesh in a different manner, such as through sliding contact or multiple points of contact.
- Direction of Force: Spur gears transmit rotational motion and torque in a specific direction. The force is transmitted along the axis of the gears, making them suitable for parallel shaft arrangements. In contrast, other types of gears, such as bevel gears or hypoid gears, can transmit motion between non-parallel or intersecting shafts.
- Noise and Vibration: Spur gears tend to produce more noise and vibration compared to certain other gear types. The direct contact between the teeth and the sudden engagement/disengagement of the teeth can generate impact forces, leading to noise and vibration. In contrast, gear types like helical gears or double-enveloping worm gears provide smoother meshing and reduced noise levels.
- Efficiency and Load Distribution: Spur gears generally offer high efficiency in power transmission due to their direct tooth engagement. However, they may experience higher stress concentrations and load concentrations compared to other gear types. Gear designs like helical gears or planetary gears can distribute the load more evenly across the teeth, reducing stress concentrations.
- Applications: Spur gears find widespread applications in various industries and equipment. Their simplicity, ease of manufacture, and cost-effectiveness make them suitable for a wide range of systems. Other gear types have specific applications where their unique characteristics, such as high torque transmission, precise motion control, or compact size, are advantageous.
In summary, spur gears differ from other types of gears in terms of tooth geometry, gear meshing, direction of force transmission, noise and vibration characteristics, load distribution, and specific applications. Understanding these differences is crucial when selecting the appropriate gear type for a particular mechanical system, considering factors such as load requirements, motion control, efficiency, and design constraints.
editor by CX 2023-09-13