|Product name||Micro Gear Manufacturer Hobbing Machine Small Module Gear|
|Color and size||OEM|
|Place of Origin||ZheJiang|
HangZhou Dakunlun Hardware & Plastic Products Co.,Ltd. is a company engaged in Custom Products covering Custom CNC,Plastic Injection,Powder Metallurgy Parts ect. Hot Selling products include Gears,CNC Milling Parts Model Train Wheelsets Shaft,Bushing,Spacer and Brass Turning Parts ect.
Dakunlun was established in May 2006, cooperated with many enterprises at home and abroad (such as Fenda ,LG, Philips Dji and Nissan) to establish a long term friendly business relationship.Our inception is to absorb a variety of talents, improve product quality and staff quality Strict quality guarantee system and perfect management system, high-quality products after-
sales service is our foothold. Our company of “quality first, reputation first” principle, provide customers with quality and quantity of various types of products. Always uphold the “quality, integrity and pragmatic, motivated, service-oriented” business philosophy, and apply to the company’s management and operating. In face of fierce competition, our company’s system is constantly being improved, relying on science and technology, continuously improve the technology content of products sold, for society, customers and companies to create a higher market value. Dakunlun has been in good faith to create enterprises and has won a good reputation, also won the respect of our domestic counterparts.
Recent years our company has reached annual sales of as much as ¥30,000,000, Dakunlun will expand the scale of operation and steady development of corporate economic, sincerely seek partners, good faith cooperation and common developmen
Work Shop Facility
Packaging & Shipping
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are a factory has 20 years.
2. How can i get a quotation?
Please send us information for quote: drawing,material,quantity or other requirement.We can accpet PDF,DWG,STEP file formate.If you don’t have the drawing,please send the sample to us,we can quote base on your sample too.
3. What’s your MOQ?
Depends on your specific items.
4. Do you provide samples?Is it free or extra.
Yes,but it’s not free.
5. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly,it depends on the order quantity.Normally,15 days to 20 days after your deposit if no tooling needed.
6. What if the part is not good?
We can guarantee good quantity.But if happened,please contact us immediately,take some pictures,we will check on the problem,and solve it asap.
7. How to deliver the good?
We deliver the products by courier company.
8. Can we get some samples before mass production?
9. Will my drawings be safe after sending them to you?
Yes,we will keep them well and won’t release them to the third party without your permission.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
How do you retrofit an existing mechanical system with spur gears?
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with spur gears involves modifying or replacing certain components to incorporate spur gears into the system. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Evaluate the Existing System:
Begin by thoroughly evaluating the existing mechanical system to determine its design, function, and limitations. Identify the specific components that need to be retrofitted with spur gears and understand how the system operates.
2. Design Considerations:
Based on the evaluation, consider the design considerations for integrating spur gears into the system. This includes factors such as gear size, tooth profile, gear material, gear ratio, and torque requirements. Determine the specific gear specifications that are compatible with the existing system.
3. Gear Selection:
Select the appropriate spur gears that meet the required specifications. Consider factors such as gear quality, load capacity, noise level, efficiency, and compatibility with the existing system components. Choose gears from reputable manufacturers or consult with a gear specialist for guidance.
4. Gear Positioning and Alignment:
Determine the optimal positioning and alignment of the spur gears within the existing system. This involves identifying the gear locations, shaft connections, and ensuring proper alignment with other components such as bearings and couplings. Accurate positioning and alignment are crucial for efficient gear operation and longevity.
5. Modification or Replacement:
Based on the design considerations and gear selection, proceed with the necessary modifications or replacements. This may involve removing existing components, such as gears with different tooth profiles, and replacing them with the selected spur gears. Ensure proper installation and secure attachment of the new gears.
6. Lubrication and Maintenance:
Implement appropriate lubrication practices for the newly retrofitted spur gears. Consult gear manufacturers’ recommendations for lubricant type, quantity, and maintenance intervals. Proper lubrication ensures smooth gear operation, reduces wear, and extends gear life.
7. Testing and Validation:
After the retrofitting process, conduct thorough testing and validation of the modified system. Verify that the spur gears are functioning as intended, ensuring proper engagement, smooth operation, and adequate load handling. Address any issues or discrepancies discovered during testing.
8. Documentation and Training:
Create documentation detailing the retrofitting process, including gear specifications, installation procedures, and maintenance requirements. This documentation serves as a reference for future maintenance and helps ensure consistent gear performance. Additionally, provide training to relevant personnel on the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the retrofitted system.
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with spur gears requires careful planning, proper gear selection, precise installation, and thorough testing. By following these steps and considering the specific requirements of the system, it is possible to successfully incorporate spur gears and enhance the performance and functionality of the mechanical system.
What is the purpose of using spur gears in machinery?
In machinery, spur gears serve several important purposes due to their unique characteristics and capabilities. Here’s a detailed explanation of the purpose of using spur gears in machinery:
- Power Transmission: Spur gears are primarily used for power transmission in machinery. They transfer rotational motion and torque from one shaft to another, allowing machinery to perform various tasks. By meshing the teeth of two or more spur gears together, power can be transmitted efficiently and reliably throughout the machinery.
- Speed Reduction or Increase: Spur gears enable speed reduction or increase in machinery. By combining gears with different numbers of teeth, the rotational speed can be adjusted to match the desired output speed. For example, using a larger gear driving a smaller gear can increase the speed output while reducing the torque, while the opposite arrangement can decrease the speed while increasing the torque.
- Torque Amplification: Spur gears can amplify torque in machinery. By using gears with different numbers of teeth, the torque can be adjusted to match the required output. For example, using a smaller gear driving a larger gear can increase the torque output while reducing the speed, while the opposite arrangement can decrease the torque while increasing the speed.
- Directional Control: Spur gears provide directional control in machinery. By meshing gears with opposite orientations, the rotational direction of the driven shaft can be reversed or changed. This directional control is crucial for machinery that requires bi-directional motion or needs to change the direction of operation.
- Mechanical Advantage: Spur gears offer a mechanical advantage in machinery. By utilizing gear ratios, spur gears can multiply or divide the force exerted on the input shaft. This mechanical advantage allows machinery to generate higher forces or achieve precise movements with reduced effort.
- Precision Positioning: Spur gears facilitate precise positioning in machinery. The accurate tooth engagement of spur gears ensures precise control over rotational motion, making them suitable for applications that require precise positioning or synchronization of components. Machinery such as CNC machines, robotics, and automation systems often rely on spur gears for accurate movement and positioning.
- Compact Design: Spur gears have a compact design, making them suitable for machinery with space constraints. They can be arranged in-line, parallel, or at right angles, allowing for efficient power transmission in tight spaces. Their compactness enables machinery to be designed with smaller footprints and optimized layouts.
- Reliability and Durability: Spur gears are known for their reliability and durability in machinery. The direct tooth engagement and uniform load distribution result in efficient power transmission with reduced wear and stress concentration. When properly lubricated and maintained, spur gears can withstand heavy loads and operate reliably over extended periods.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Spur gears are often cost-effective in machinery applications. Their simple design and ease of manufacturing contribute to lower production costs. Additionally, their high efficiency helps reduce energy consumption, resulting in potential long-term cost savings. The availability of spur gears in various sizes and materials further enhances their cost-effectiveness.
By utilizing spur gears in machinery, engineers and designers can achieve efficient power transmission, speed and torque control, directional versatility, mechanical advantage, precise positioning, compact design, reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness. These advantages make spur gears a popular choice in a wide range of machinery applications across industries.
How do you choose the right size spur gear for your application?
Choosing the right size spur gear for your application requires careful consideration of various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the steps involved in selecting the appropriate size spur gear:
- Determine the Required Torque: Start by determining the torque requirements of your application. Calculate or estimate the maximum torque that the gear will need to transmit. Consider factors such as the power input, speed, and load conditions to determine the required torque.
- Identify the Speed Requirements: Determine the desired rotational speed or RPM (revolutions per minute) for your application. This will help in selecting a gear with the appropriate pitch diameter and tooth configuration to achieve the desired speed.
- Consider the Load Conditions: Evaluate the expected load conditions, including the magnitude and direction of the load. Determine if the load is constant or variable, and if it involves shock loads or cyclic loading. This will impact the gear’s durability and load-carrying capacity.
- Calculate the Pitch Diameter: Based on the torque and speed requirements, calculate the pitch diameter of the spur gear. The pitch diameter is determined by the formula: Pitch Diameter = (2 x Torque) / (Pressure Angle x Allowable Tooth Shear Stress).
- Select the Module Size: Choose an appropriate module size based on the gear size and application requirements. The module size determines the tooth size and spacing. Smaller module sizes are used for fine tooth profiles and higher precision, while larger module sizes are suitable for heavier loads and higher torque applications.
- Determine the Number of Teeth: Based on the pitch diameter and module size, calculate the number of teeth required for the gear. Ensure that the gear has an adequate number of teeth for smooth operation, load distribution, and sufficient contact ratio.
- Consider Space Constraints: Evaluate the available space and mounting requirements in your application. Ensure that the selected gear size can fit within the available space and can be properly mounted on the shaft or gearbox.
- Choose the Material: Consider the operating conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and presence of corrosive substances, to select the appropriate material for the spur gear. Common materials include steel, cast iron, brass, and plastic. Choose a material that offers the necessary strength, wear resistance, and durability for your specific application.
- Consider Additional Design Features: Depending on your application requirements, you may need to consider additional design features such as profile shift, hub configuration, and surface treatments. Profile shift can optimize gear performance, while specific hub configurations and surface treatments may be necessary for proper mounting and enhanced durability.
It’s important to note that gear selection is a complex process, and it may require consultation with gear manufacturers or experts in the field. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and assist in selecting the most suitable spur gear for your specific application.
By thoroughly considering factors such as torque requirements, speed, load conditions, pitch diameter, module size, number of teeth, space constraints, material selection, and additional design features, you can choose the right size spur gear that meets the demands of your application in terms of performance, durability, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-09-12