Wholesale Customized Manufacturing Nonstandard Spur Gears Pinion Gears Metal Double Spur Gear
ABS, PC/ABS, PP, PC, POM(Delrin), Nylon 6, Nylon 6/6, PA 12, HDPE, LDPE, PS(HIPS), SAN/AS, ASA, PVC, UPVC, TPE, TPR, PU, TPU, PET, PEI(Ultem), PSU, PPSU, PPE/PS, PTFE, GPPS, PPO, PES, CA, etc
IATF 16949:2016 / ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018 / ISO 14001:2015 /REACH/ROHS/MSDS/LFGB/F D A
.stp / .step / .igs /.CHINAMFG /.dwg / .pdf
Almost all PMS colors available.
Inch, centimeter, millimeter, etc.
Industrial parts /daily supply / Medical grade supply, etc.
Matte, Common polishing, Mirror polishing, Texture, Plating, Power Coating (Painting), Laser Engraving, Brushing, Marbling, Printing etc.
S136H, 718H, NAK80, P20, H13, etc.
If no special request, apply to SJ/T10628-1995 standards, class 3.
Pack in bulk / poly bag / bubble bag / color box.
Available. One cavity sample mold or 3D printing.
The price shown above is just for reference, final actual price depends on your design, material request, surface treatment, order qty, package request, etc.
Wholesale Customized Manufacturing Nonstandard Spur Gears Pinion Gears Metal Double Spur Gear
1. Rapid Prototyping & On-demand production services;
2. Professional DFM Report before Mould Making;
3.Capability for Plastic Injection Molding is up to 1500mm
DFM Report (Design for Manufacturability) for Reference.
Some Custom CHINAMFG & Moulds for Your Reference.
Neway Highly Welcome Your Own Custom Designs !!!
Neway Support Custom Design Moulds & Moulds Export.
Neway Can Also Provide Mould Spare Parts Export, eg: Slider, Inserts, Ejector Pins, etc.
NEWAY has complete production chain from R&D, Rapid Prototypes, mould design, mould making, components production, assembling, packing to export. Having 1 supplier like CHINAMFG for the complete assembly will allow for better design, quality, and fit of all the individual parts.
The most common used surface treatment are: Matte, Texture (fine texture, rough texture…), Common Polishing, Mirror Polishing, Laser Engraving, Printing, Plating, Brushing, Marbling), etc. You can view below surface pictures for reference
Good reviews of customer
Below are some inspection equipment for reference:
And attach the injection molding CHINAMFG inspection report for reference:
Packaging & Shipping
Q1. How soon can I get a precise quotation for custom plastic injection part?
A1: Please send us your inquiry by email or Alibaba TM message. Once we confirm the design (Feature details with parameters), material, color, qty, we can provide quotation within 24 HOURS.
Q2: Can I get a free sample, how long will it take?
A2: a. For standard products we have in stock, YES for free sample, but the express fee will be charged in advance.
Mostly, it takes 3-10 days.
b. For custom products, sample fee is determined by the detailed sample requirements. Normally, it takes 7-15 days.
Q3: Can you make custom parts based on my sample?
A3: Yes, you can send the sample to us by express and we will evaluate the sample, scan the features and draft 3D drawing for production.
Q4: What does your OEM service include?
A4: We follow up your request from the design idea to the mass production.
a. You can provide 3D drawing to us, then our engineers and production teams evaluate the design and quote you the precise cost.
b. If you don’t have 3D drawing, you can provide 2D drawing or draft with features details with full dimensions, we can draft 3D drawing for you with fair charge.
c. You can also customize Logo on the product surface, package, color box or carton.
d. We also provide assembly service for the OEM parts.
Q5. What is your payment term?
A5: We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, L/C, Alibaba Trade Assurance.
Work with Neway, your business is in safe and your money is in safe!
If you can dream it, we can build it!
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Car, Others
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What are the environmental considerations when using spur gears?
When using spur gears, there are several environmental considerations to keep in mind. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Proper lubrication is essential for the efficient and reliable operation of spur gears. However, the choice of lubricant can have environmental implications. It is important to select lubricants that are environmentally friendly, such as biodegradable or non-toxic lubricants. These lubricants minimize the risk of contaminating soil, water, or air during gear operation or maintenance.
2. Material Selection:
The choice of gear materials can also have environmental implications. Opting for materials that are recyclable or made from recycled content can reduce the environmental impact associated with gear production and end-of-life disposal. Additionally, selecting materials with low toxicity and minimal environmental harm during their lifecycle is important for sustainable gear manufacturing.
3. Energy Efficiency:
Efficient gear design and operation contribute to energy conservation and decreased environmental impact. By optimizing gear design, tooth profiles, and lubrication, it is possible to minimize power losses and increase overall gear system efficiency. This, in turn, reduces energy consumption and the associated environmental footprint.
4. Noise and Vibration:
Spur gears can generate noise and vibration during operation, which can have environmental implications, especially in noise-sensitive or residential areas. Implementing noise reduction measures such as gear tooth profiling, proper lubrication, and noise dampening techniques can help minimize the environmental impact of gear-induced noise and vibration.
5. Maintenance and End-of-Life Disposal:
Proper maintenance practices play a crucial role in minimizing the environmental impact of spur gears. Regular inspection, cleaning, and lubrication can prolong gear life, reduce the need for replacements, and minimize waste generation. Additionally, when spur gears reach the end of their life cycle, it is important to dispose of them responsibly, considering recycling options and proper waste management practices.
6. Environmental Regulations and Compliance:
When using spur gears, it is crucial to stay informed about relevant environmental regulations and standards. Different regions or industries may have specific requirements regarding lubricants, materials, noise emissions, or waste disposal. Adhering to these regulations ensures compliance and minimizes the environmental impact of gear usage.
7. Life Cycle Assessment (LCA):
Conducting a life cycle assessment of spur gears helps evaluate their overall environmental impact. LCA considers the environmental implications of gear production, use, maintenance, and disposal. It provides insights into potential environmental hotspots, allowing for targeted improvements in gear design, material selection, and operational practices.
By considering these environmental considerations and adopting sustainable practices throughout the life cycle of spur gears, it is possible to minimize their environmental impact and promote more environmentally friendly gear systems.
What is the purpose of using spur gears in machinery?
In machinery, spur gears serve several important purposes due to their unique characteristics and capabilities. Here’s a detailed explanation of the purpose of using spur gears in machinery:
- Power Transmission: Spur gears are primarily used for power transmission in machinery. They transfer rotational motion and torque from one shaft to another, allowing machinery to perform various tasks. By meshing the teeth of two or more spur gears together, power can be transmitted efficiently and reliably throughout the machinery.
- Speed Reduction or Increase: Spur gears enable speed reduction or increase in machinery. By combining gears with different numbers of teeth, the rotational speed can be adjusted to match the desired output speed. For example, using a larger gear driving a smaller gear can increase the speed output while reducing the torque, while the opposite arrangement can decrease the speed while increasing the torque.
- Torque Amplification: Spur gears can amplify torque in machinery. By using gears with different numbers of teeth, the torque can be adjusted to match the required output. For example, using a smaller gear driving a larger gear can increase the torque output while reducing the speed, while the opposite arrangement can decrease the torque while increasing the speed.
- Directional Control: Spur gears provide directional control in machinery. By meshing gears with opposite orientations, the rotational direction of the driven shaft can be reversed or changed. This directional control is crucial for machinery that requires bi-directional motion or needs to change the direction of operation.
- Mechanical Advantage: Spur gears offer a mechanical advantage in machinery. By utilizing gear ratios, spur gears can multiply or divide the force exerted on the input shaft. This mechanical advantage allows machinery to generate higher forces or achieve precise movements with reduced effort.
- Precision Positioning: Spur gears facilitate precise positioning in machinery. The accurate tooth engagement of spur gears ensures precise control over rotational motion, making them suitable for applications that require precise positioning or synchronization of components. Machinery such as CNC machines, robotics, and automation systems often rely on spur gears for accurate movement and positioning.
- Compact Design: Spur gears have a compact design, making them suitable for machinery with space constraints. They can be arranged in-line, parallel, or at right angles, allowing for efficient power transmission in tight spaces. Their compactness enables machinery to be designed with smaller footprints and optimized layouts.
- Reliability and Durability: Spur gears are known for their reliability and durability in machinery. The direct tooth engagement and uniform load distribution result in efficient power transmission with reduced wear and stress concentration. When properly lubricated and maintained, spur gears can withstand heavy loads and operate reliably over extended periods.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Spur gears are often cost-effective in machinery applications. Their simple design and ease of manufacturing contribute to lower production costs. Additionally, their high efficiency helps reduce energy consumption, resulting in potential long-term cost savings. The availability of spur gears in various sizes and materials further enhances their cost-effectiveness.
By utilizing spur gears in machinery, engineers and designers can achieve efficient power transmission, speed and torque control, directional versatility, mechanical advantage, precise positioning, compact design, reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness. These advantages make spur gears a popular choice in a wide range of machinery applications across industries.
Are there different sizes and configurations of spur gears available?
Yes, there are various sizes and configurations of spur gears available to suit different applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different options when it comes to sizes and configurations of spur gears:
Sizes: Spur gears come in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different torque and speed requirements. The size of a spur gear is typically specified by its pitch diameter, which is the diameter of the pitch circle. The pitch diameter determines the gear’s overall size and the spacing between the teeth. Spur gears can range from small gears used in precision instruments to large gears used in heavy machinery and industrial equipment.
Module: Module is a parameter used to specify the size and spacing of the teeth on a spur gear. It represents the ratio of the pitch diameter to the number of teeth. Different module sizes are available to accommodate various gear sizes and applications. Smaller module sizes are used for finer tooth profiles and higher precision, while larger module sizes are used for heavier loads and higher torque applications.
Number of Teeth: The number of teeth on a spur gear can vary depending on the specific application. Gears with a higher number of teeth provide smoother operation and distribute the load more evenly, whereas gears with fewer teeth are typically used for higher speeds and compact designs.
Pressure Angle: The pressure angle is an important parameter that determines the shape and engagement of the teeth. Common pressure angles for spur gears are 20 degrees and 14.5 degrees. The selection of the pressure angle depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, and specific design requirements.
Profile Shift: Profile shift is a design feature that allows modification of the tooth profile to optimize the gear’s performance. It involves shifting the tooth profile along the gear’s axis, which can affect factors such as backlash, contact ratio, and load distribution. Profile shift can be positive (when the tooth profile is shifted towards the center of the gear) or negative (when the tooth profile is shifted away from the center).
Hub Configuration: The hub refers to the central part of the gear where it is mounted onto a shaft. Spur gears can have different hub configurations depending on the specific application. Some gears have a simple cylindrical hub, while others may have keyways, set screws, or other features to ensure secure and precise mounting.
Material and Coatings: Spur gears are available in various materials to suit different operating conditions and requirements. Common materials include steel, cast iron, brass, and plastic. Additionally, gears can be coated or treated with surface treatments such as heat treatment or coatings to enhance their wear resistance, durability, and performance.
Mounting Orientation: Spur gears can be mounted in different orientations depending on the application and space constraints. They can be mounted parallel to each other on parallel shafts, or they can be mounted at right angles using additional components such as bevel gears or shafts with appropriate bearings.
In summary, there is a wide range of sizes and configurations available for spur gears, including different pitch diameters, module sizes, number of teeth, pressure angles, profile shifts, hub configurations, materials, coatings, and mounting orientations. The selection of the appropriate size and configuration depends on factors such as torque requirements, speed, load capacity, space constraints, and specific application needs.
editor by CX 2023-11-29